Institutional Research Project Catalogue
The cards below each represent an institutional research project completed at an independent school over the last several years. The projects can be filtered by difficulty level and topic area. Each card gives an overview of the project, a list of software tools used, ratings about the level of data literacy required to interpret the results, and an estimate of the level of impact the project had at that school. Each card also includes the contact information for the person who lead the project, all of whom are available to share more information about their methods.
If you have completed a project at your school and would be willing to share your experience with the institutional research community, please submit a form here.
- Admissions/Enrollment: Acceptance Decisions, Retention, and Enrollment Modeling
- Admissions/Enrollment: Marketing, Outreach, and Communications
- Alumni Outcomes and Feedback
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Analysis
- Faculty/Staff Management: Hiring
- Faculty/Staff Management: Performance Evaluation and Feedback
- School Operational and Budget Efficiency
- Student Academic Outcomes
- Student Life and Community Engagement